JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!!
Because the past never seems to stay where we left it, the Black daughter, who becomes the Black mother, must fortify herself against the historical, and continuing trauma of white-settler proximity, through her ancient and timeless identity as the cosmic, divine Black feminine principle of creation.
This return to the HER-IT-AGES (Kamene,2019) of a collective cosmic Black motherhood includes inventories, tools, and resources, that fosters the fearless self-honesty, self-knowledge, and self-acceptance, required to authentically begin our individual and collective healing process.
.Zamani2Sasa KCTR™, is based on ancestral African technology: the first thought idea of the first born people (Shock, 2019) that qualified;
- and intuitive consciousness.
The Attending the Wound workshop, based on "The Black Mother Wound" book will provide you with a sustainable individual, and collective, practice to recover our highest vibration through the accurate reckoning of our divine Black feminine identity.
This practice includes a fearless, and honest, appraisal of character traits that define our:
- Black Mother Wound
- Spiritual assets & liabilities
- Narrative beliefs about: motherhood, daughterhood, finances, family, health, sex, shame, guilt, regret, competition, criticism, desire, boundaries, race, sisterhood, and more. . .
*FREE* My Journey of Kemetic Centered Thought Remedy Journal8.99
Pre-workshop worksheets digital download10.00
Healing Space, Time, Energy, & MovementPriceless
- *FREE* My Journey of Kemetic Centered Thought Remedy Journal8.99
- Pre-workshop worksheets digital download 10.00
- Healing Space, Time, Energy, & MovementPriceless